sanct valentin sauvignon

Sanct Valentin Sauvignon | 2022

Importer NotesProduction began in 1989 with this wine and since then it has become one of Italy’s most awarded white wines.  A true jewel of the Sanct Valentin line. 

Grapes100% Sauvignon

Farming:  Sustainable 

Vineyard:  Select vineyards in Appiano Monte & San Michele. 

Vine Age:  10-35 years

Altitude:  450-600 MASL

SoilGravelly with calcareous content. 

Winemaking:  75% fermented and aged in stainless steel on the lees for 7 months.  The remaining 25% is vinified separately in French oak 20% (9hl) and 5% (25hl). 

Tasting Notes:  A dense bouquet of yellow fruit, gooseberries, ripe currants and elderflower.  Crunchy acidity and elegant fullness.

Pairings:  Grilled fish with char and pepper sauce or vegetable risotto. 

Critical Acclaim:  LM | 96, JS | 92, WS | 91

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search